Starting a new business is a major and exciting commitment.
Our job is to make sure you get off to the best possible start by helping you to avoid red tape and by providing you with a service that leaves you free to do what you do best. We know that control of costs is a major issue with new businesses, so we offer a free initial interview and provide you with a fixed fee quote.
We can ensure that from the start you get the best advice on:
- Business structure – sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Financial projections and business plans
- Raising finance
- Dealing with all the red tape – Revenue, Companies Registration Office etc.
- Accounting systems selection
Once your business is up and running, we can offer:
- Advice on improving profitability
- Advice on minimising tax
- Feedback and advice on your management accounts
- Help with the day-to-day statutory business requirements, i.e. payroll processing, VAT returns
When you want to grow, we can:
- We provide an in house Financial Controller service.
- We prepare monthly management accounts and funding requests.
- We provide financial projections & cash flow forecasts and we deal with banks to raise finance if required.
- We provide advice on investments and pension planning.